Attraverso il noto portale sportsrecruitment, la SSC Napoli ha pubblicato un annuncio di lavoro nel quale si specifcano determinati requisiti per il ruolo di International Development Manager, ruolo chiave per le sponsorizzazioni internazionali del club azzurro. Ecco l’annuncio:
- Contribute to design the International Team’s and Talents’ partnership strategy and process to deliver results in accordance with budget and targets
- With the help of a junior resource, create Global / Regional partner packages and develop partnership proposals to suit the needs of individual companies and prospective partners
- Research key information to fully evaluate identified market opportunities and leverage the researches and the internal data that will be available
- Manage the sponsorship sales process in accordance with the defined timetable and priorities, negotiate agreements
- Generate revenue on the international markets from different sources including but not limited to sponsorship, IP, player image rights, digital media, hospitality, promotional and match day rights
- Working closely together with the International Development team, find potential target companies and create specific offers for International events, grass-root programs, specific platforms the club will create in specific regions (eg: academies, team’s tour, etc)
- Minimum 5 years of experience and proven track record in sponsorship sales and partnership development is required, along with an ability to quantify success
- Experience of working in the International sport business environment, developed negotiation skills in high value partnership deals and ability to manage negotiation processes
- Demonstrable experience of identifying and securing high value brand partnerships
- Sales and delivery focuses, strong commercial and financial skills, strategic thinking with long-time perspective
- Ability to turn insight into business and to creatively identify potential opportunities for the club to develop
- Experience of working with legal teams in compiling contracts and negotiating terms with legal support
- First class relationship builder with excellent presentation skills with high commercial acumen.
- English compulsory, Italian is an advantage although it’s not required.
- The positon will be based in Rome although the candidate must be willing to travel extensively.
- Possibility of relocation abroad after an initial period